Crytek has been listening to the Crysis community and is deploying the first patch for the currently ongoing Crysis 3 beta.
It takes a look at and tweaks a number of weapons, ADS handling, as well as a couple of the kill streak rewards.
Check out the full Patch 1.0 notes below, via the official website, now available now on the Playstation 3.
- “Marshall” shotgun’s damage tweaked
- “OGR” machine gun’s recoil reduced
- Predator Bow’s charge time reduced (from 1.3s to 1.0s)
- ADS sensitivity modified to improve weapon handling and aiming
- “Pinger” vehicle rotation speed increased
- AY69 submachine gun damage increased
- “Swarmer” kill streak reward damage increased
- “Swarmer” kill streak reward damage tweaked
In addition Crytek also plans to make a few changes to the Crysis 3 multiplayer, “articularly to game balance and technical issues. Many of these improvements are based off of your feedback, so thanks again for enabling us to provide you with continued support.”
Crytek also commented on the matter of cheating, promising to work on identifying exploits and refining detection to protect legitimate Crysis 3 players from being banned by mistake.
Head on over to the MyCrysis forums to report cheaters, as well as to provide general feedback for the Crysis 3 Multiplayer beta.